Summer is here! Have you gathered the essentials to keep your skin radiant, smooth, youthful, and most importantly, healthy? Summer sun can be detrimental to your skin because of harmful rays, UVB and others. On top of using the best anti-aging product, some homemade remedies can also help. Read on to learn about some easy and fun anti-aging tips that can be done right in the comfort of your home
1. Almond Oil Therapy: This works great for your skin. It will act as a cleanser and successfully protect the delicate skin under your eyes
You will need: a piece of cotton and almond oil
Instructions: dip the cotton in the almond oil and proceed to wipe and clean face in circular motion. The cleansing properties will be activated and it will work to remove the small unseen dirt around your face.
2. Soya Beans Face Mask: This method will help slow down the aging process of the skin. Soya beans are overwhelmingly rich in isoflavone, which are naturally occurring organic compounds that help with the production of estrogen.
You will need: water, unboiled milk, 50 grams of soya beans, almond oil
Instructions: soak the 50 grams of soya beans in water over-night. Remove the beans’ shells and grind them into a paste. Mix the almond oil and the unboiled milk with the paste. Proceed to apply thoroughly.
3. Tomato Pulp Face Mask: If you have oily skin, this mask is for you. It will help to remove what might be a damaging tan and polish your skin’s surface to give it a healthy, and fresh shine.
You will need: Tomato pulp, drop of honey
Instruction: Mix both the tomato pulp and the drop of honey. Proceed to apply the mixture well into your face and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinse with cold water.
4. Mint Pack: This pack is perfect to appease your skin in this summer heat.
You will need: Fresh mint, turmeric powder (small amount), lukewarm water.
Instructions: Make a fine paste out of the fresh mint, then add the turmeric powders and mix well. Wash your face with lukewarm water and massage the paste all over your face. Leave it in for about 10-15 minutes and then proceed to wash off with cold water.
5. Oatmeal Pack: This is best for people with dry skin, which is only exemplified in the summer.
You will need: a cucumber, spoonful of yogurt, a cup of oatmeal
Instructions: mix the cup of oatmeal, spoonful of yogurt and cucumber into a thick paste. Apply all over your face and let it stay for about 25-30 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
All of these tips are great for anti-aging skin care and will keep your skin hydrated for the summer. Try it out!